Eduardo Rocha Jiu-Jitsu
Eduardo Rocha is a world-class Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu competitor and teacher. He currently holds a 4th degree black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu from Royler Gracie. He has competed in Jiu-Jitsu tournaments and professional vale tudo fights, and has extensive experience in competitons. He will teach you how to win! He brings to the Bay Area a modern approach featuring the latest techniques straight from Brazil.
Eduardo learned Jiu Jitsu with the Gracie Family under direct supervision of Master Helio Gracie in Rio de Janeiro, where he was awarded his black belt in 1996. He was the assistant instructor in the Gracie Humaita academy in Rio de Janeiro for many years, gaining invaluable experience and knowledge to teach the best aspects of Gracie Jiu Jitsu.
If you like to compete, are seeking a challenge, or just want to get in the best shape of your life, he is absolutely the best instructor you will find. The experiences you will get on the mats transfer to all aspects in your life. In this manner you will evolve into a person with more competitive drive and greater confidence to face all of life’s challenges, and be the best person you can be on and off the mat.
Learn how to win with Professor Eduardo Rocha.
- Three times Master World Champion (IBJJF)
- Five-time Pan American Champion (IBJJF)
- Four-time American Nationals Champion (USBJJF)
- World Cup Champion (CBJJO)
- Three-time Brazilian Champion (CBJJ-CBJJO)
- Five times US Open Champion (IBJJF)
- Three-time Silver Medalist Pan Americans (IBJJF)
- Two-time Champion Carioca (FJJ-RJ)
- Two-time Silver Medalist Brazilian Championship (CBJJ)
- Bronze Medalist World Championship (CBJJ)
- State Champion Sao Paulo (FPJJ)
- Champion USA vs. Brazil (CBJJ)
PRIVATES AVAILABLE, CALL: (510) 409-8897